Cú Chulainn/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cú Chulainn, or pages that link to Cú Chulainn or to this page or whose text .
- Ireland (island) : An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Eary Irish literature : Add brief definition or description
- Irish mythology : The remnants of the mythology of the pre-Christian Irish, preserved in altered form in Christian times.
- Ulster Cycle : A body of early Irish heroic sagas set in prehistory during the reign of Conchobar mac Nessa over the Ulaid.
- Ulaid : A people of prehistoric and early historical Ireland, who gave their name to the province of Ulster.
- Hero : Someone who hazards his life in a noble cause
- Conall Cernach : A hero of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.
- Conchobar mac Nessa : Legendary king of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.
- Táin Bó Cúailnge : "The Cattle Raid of Cooley", central epic of the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.
- Morrígan : Apparent goddess from Irish mythology, associated with war, death, cattle and prophesy.
- William Butler Yeats : (June 13 1865 – January 28 1939), Irish poet and playwright, among the great lyric poets writing in English.