- See also changes related to Morrígan, or pages that link to Morrígan or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Morrígan. Needs checking by a human.
- Cú Chulainn : The teenage hero of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology, sometimes referred to as "the Irish Achilles" for his choice of a short but glorious life.
- Táin Bó Cúailnge : "The Cattle Raid of Cooley", central epic of the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.
- Ulster Cycle : A body of early Irish heroic sagas set in prehistory during the reign of Conchobar mac Nessa over the Ulaid.
- War : A state of violent conflict which exists between two or more independent groups, each seeking to impose its will on the other.