Irish mythology/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Irish mythology, or pages that link to Irish mythology or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Irish mythology. Needs checking by a human.
- Conaire Mór : Legendary prehistoric High King of Ireland, surrounded by contradictory traditions.
- Conall Cernach : A hero of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.
- Conchobar mac Nessa : Legendary king of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.
- Conn Cétchathach : Legendary prehistoric Irish king, said to be the ancestor of many important medieval dynasties.
- Cormac mac Airt : Legendary prehistoric Irish king famed for his just judgements, counted as an ancestor of many medieval dynasties.
- Cú Chulainn : The teenage hero of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology, sometimes referred to as "the Irish Achilles" for his choice of a short but glorious life.
- Eochu Feidlech : According to medieval Irish legends and historical traditions, a High King of Ireland of the 1st or 2nd century BC.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Irish Mythological Cycle : A body of early Irish literature which includes origin stories and tales of the supposed gods of pre-Christian Ireland.
- Irish literary renaissance : A movement among Irish literary artists in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, involving such figures as W.B. Yeats and James Joyce.
- Labraid Loingsech : Legendary prehistoric Irish king, considered the ancestor of the Laigin of Leinster.
- Lug mac Ethlenn : Evident deity from Irish mythology, perhaps equivalent to the Roman Mercury.
- Morrígan : Apparent goddess from Irish mythology, associated with war, death, cattle and prophesy.
- Nodens : A Romano-British Celtic deity associated with healing, the sea, hunting and dogs.
- Nuadu (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Nuadu Airgetlám : Silver-handed Irish mythological hero and apparent deity, related to the Romano-British god Nodens.
- Táin Bó Cúailnge : "The Cattle Raid of Cooley", central epic of the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.
- Ulaid : A people of prehistoric and early historical Ireland, who gave their name to the province of Ulster.
- Ulster Cycle : A body of early Irish heroic sagas set in prehistory during the reign of Conchobar mac Nessa over the Ulaid.