Biot–Savart law/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Biot–Savart law, or pages that link to Biot–Savart law or to this page or whose text .
- Maxwell equations : Mathematical equations describing the interrelationship between electric and magnetic fields; dependence of the fields on electric charge- and current- densities.
- Liénard–Wiechert potentials : Scalar and vector potentials that allow determination of exact solutions of the Maxwell equations for the electric field and magnetic flux density generated at an arbitrary location by an ideal point charge moving in a trajectory prescribed in advance (not calculated from any dynamical model).
- Ampere's equation : An expression for the magnetic force between two electric current-carrying wire segments.
- Lorentz force : Force on an electrically charged particle that moves through a magnetic and an electric field.
- Magnetism : Property of attracting iron.
- Magnetic moment : A vector property of an object that determines the torque it experiences in a magnetic flux density.
- Relative permeability : A factor describing magnetizability as a proportionality between magnetic flux density and magnetic field in a magnetic material or medium.