Ankle joint/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ankle joint, or pages that link to Ankle joint or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ankle joint. Needs checking by a human.
- Anatomy : The branch of morphology given to the study of the structure of members of the biological kingdom Animalia (animals).
- Clinical prediction rule : Study in which researchers try to identify the best combination of medical sign, symptoms, and other findings in predicting the probability of a specific disease or outcome.
- Navicular bone : Tarsal bones with a strongly concave proximal articular surface, found in the foot, which occurs in human and horse anatomy.
- Sports medicine : Branch of medicine that deals with injuries or illnesses resulting from participation in sports and athletic activities.