Alpha particle/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Alpha particle, or pages that link to Alpha particle or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Alpha particle. Needs checking by a human.
- APXS : A device that analyses the elements of a sample from the scattered Alpha particles and the emitted Protons (for Pathfinder) and X-Rays after the sample is iridated with alpha particle and x-rays.
- Alpha decay : Radioactive decay that stabilizes a nucleus by emitting an alpha particle, the nucleus of a helium atom (He2+).
- Astatine : A chemical element having the chemical symbol At and an atomic number (the number of protons) of 85.
- Atom (science) : The defining unit of chemical elements.
- Avogadro's number : The number of atoms in 12 gram of carbon-12 atoms in their ground state at rest.
- Ionizing radiation : Subatomic particles or electromagnetic waves that are energetic enough to detach electrons from atoms or molecules, ionizing them.
- Nuclear fuel : Material that can be consumed to derive nuclear energy, usually heavy fissile elements that can be made to undergo nuclear fission chain reactions in a nuclear fission reactor.
- Radiation-emitting product : An electronic device or physical product that emits defined types of ionizing radiation, non-ionizing radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum, or sound energy, and makes claims to have medical benefits
- Radioactivity : The property of the unstable nuclei of chemical elements to decay into another isotope, emitting energy or particles
- Radiochemistry : The chemistry of radioactive materials
- Uranium : A silvery-white metallic chemical element in the actinide series of the periodic table that has the symbol U and atomic number 92.