Avogadro's number/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Avogadro's number, or pages that link to Avogadro's number or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Avogadro's number. Needs checking by a human.
- Albert Einstein : 20th-century physicist who formulated the theories of relativity.
- Alpha particle : helium nucleus; particle of charge 2e and mass 4 u.
- Atomic mass constant : One twelfth of the mass of a carbon-12 atom in its nuclear and electronic ground state. It is equal to the unified atomic mass unit.
- Avogadro's constant : The number of entities (such as atoms, ions, or molecules) per mole; dimension mol−1
- Avogadro's law : Is a gas law named after Amedeo Avogadro, who in 1811 hypothesized that Equal volumes of gases, at the same temperature and pressure, contain the same number of particles, or molecules.
- Avogadro : Add brief definition or description
- Chemical thermodynamics : The study of the interrelation of heat and work with chemical reactions or with physical changes of state within the confines of the laws of thermodynamics.
- History of Homeopathy : Add brief definition or description
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- James Clerk Maxwell : (1831 – 1879) Scottish physicist best known for his formulation of electromagnetic theory and the statistical theory of gases.
- Josef Loschmidt : (1821-1895) Scientist who made major contributions to physical chemistry, thermodynamics, electromagnetism and organic chemistry.
- Mole (unit) : An SI base unit useed to measure the physical amount of substance.
- Unified atomic mass unit : A unit of atomic and molecular mass, the ratio of atomic mass to one twelfth of the mass of carbon 12C at rest in its nuclear and electronic ground state, approximately 1.660 538 921(73) × 10−27 kg .