World War II, Homefront/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to World War II, Homefront, or pages that link to World War II, Homefront or to this page or whose text .
- Dad's Army : Britcom (often with serious undertones) depicting the activities of Britain's Home Guard.
- World War II, Holocaust : Add brief definition or description
- Lend Lease : Add brief definition or description
- History of food : A cultural study that involves multidisciplinary approaches from economics, sociology and demography, and even literature.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/World War II, Homefront. Needs checking by a human.
- Homefront : The non-military actions of a nation at war, including its government, politics, society, economy and culture.
- National Socialism : The totalitarian ideology espoused by Adolf Hitler and the German Nazi Party; its program was first stated formally in 1920, drafted by Hitler, Gottfried Feder and Anton Drexler
- Shanghai : (Population 18,450,000) City situated near the mouth of the Yangtze River which has long been the international gateway for trade with China.
- William Lyon Mackenzie King : Canadian politician (1874-1950) who was prime minister, off and on, over a 27 year period, leading the country through WWII and establishing a more independent relationship with Great Britain.
- World War II, Homefront, U.S. : A description of life in the U.S. during World War II.
- World War II : War between the Allies (most notably the UK, US and Soviet Union) and the Axis (principally Germany and Japan) 1939–1945.