William Butler Yeats/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to William Butler Yeats, or pages that link to William Butler Yeats or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/William Butler Yeats. Needs checking by a human.
- Cú Chulainn : The teenage hero of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology, sometimes referred to as "the Irish Achilles" for his choice of a short but glorious life.
- Ella Young : (1867-1956) Irish poet, political activist, and mystic.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Irish Free State : Dominion of the British Empire between 1922-1948. Formed following the ratification of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, ended with the declaration of the Republic of Ireland in 1948.
- Irish literary renaissance : A movement among Irish literary artists in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, involving such figures as W.B. Yeats and James Joyce.
- Ulster Cycle : A body of early Irish heroic sagas set in prehistory during the reign of Conchobar mac Nessa over the Ulaid.