Irish literary renaissance/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Irish literary renaissance, or pages that link to Irish literary renaissance or to this page or whose text .
- Victorian Literature : The British literature of Victoria's reign
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Irish literary renaissance. Needs checking by a human.
- Cú Chulainn : The teenage hero of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology, sometimes referred to as "the Irish Achilles" for his choice of a short but glorious life.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Padraig Pearse : (10 November 1879 – 3 May 1916) Dublin-born teacher, writer and Irish nationalist, and one of the leaders of the Easter Rising of 1916, for which he was court-martialled and, with his brother Willie, executed by firing squad.
- William Butler Yeats : (June 13 1865 – January 28 1939), Irish poet and playwright, among the great lyric poets writing in English.