Ella Young/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ella Young, or pages that link to Ella Young or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ella Young. Needs checking by a human.
- Dublin : "The capital city of Ireland, which has had several other cities and towns named after it."
- Easter Rising : A revolt against the Anglo-Irish union, starting on Easter Monday, 1916
- Irish literary renaissance : A movement among Irish literary artists in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, involving such figures as W.B. Yeats and James Joyce.
- Padraig Pearse : (10 November 1879 – 3 May 1916) Dublin-born teacher, writer and Irish nationalist, and one of the leaders of the Easter Rising of 1916, for which he was court-martialled and, with his brother Willie, executed by firing squad.
- William Butler Yeats : (June 13 1865 – January 28 1939), Irish poet and playwright, among the great lyric poets writing in English.