From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Vidarabine, or pages that link to Vidarabine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Vidarabine. Needs checking by a human.
- Adenosine : One of the nucleotides used to build RNA; the deoxy form is used to make DNA.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Varicella zoster virus : The virus that causes ckickenpox and shingles.