From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tribe. Needs checking by a human.
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Charles Darwin : (1809 – 1882) English natural scientist, most famous for proposing the theory of natural selection.
- Dance : A continuous and mentally organised sequence of (body) movements containing an expressive character.
- English language : A West Germanic language widely spoken in the United Kingdom, its territories and dependencies, Commonwealth countries and former colonial outposts of the British Empire; has developed the status of a global language.
- Epidendroideae : It is the largest subfamily of Orchidaceae, with three quarters of all known species, split into several tribes and subtribes, encompassing more than five hundred genera and about twenty thousand species distributed almost all over the world, except in the dryer deserts and polar areas; known for being orchids with coherent pollen forming pollinia and with one incumbent anther only, or with the anther bent back, but then with clearly plicate leaves and roots hardly ever fleshy.
- Islam : Religion founded by Muhammad whose sacred book is the Qur'an (Koran).
- Makuleke : The far Northern region of the Kruger National Park, comprising approximately 24,000 hectares of land.
- Somaliland : Add brief definition or description