From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Paralanguage, or pages that link to Paralanguage or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Paralanguage. Needs checking by a human.
- Color : The property of reflecting light of a particular wavelength distinguished by the qualities of hue (as red, brown, yellow, etc.), lightness (for pigmented surfaces) or brightness (for light itself), and saturation (the degree of intensity of a hue).
- Emoticon : or smilies, are textual context tools for indicating moods or expressions in email, irc, instant messenger, or other real-time chat communications.
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Pragmatics : Branch of linguistics concerned with language in use or the study of meaning as it arises from language occurring in context.
- Semantics (linguistics) : The subfield of the study of language which focuses on meaning.