Human uniqueness/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Human uniqueness, or pages that link to Human uniqueness or to this page or whose text .
- Evolutionary psychology : The comparative study of the nervous system and its relation to behaviour across species.
- Human evolution : The study of the physical and behavioral genetic adaptations of the species belonging to the subfamily hominidae.
- Evolution of menopause : History of the origins of menopause and the evolutionary processes that have affected the menstral cycle.
- Human and ape behavior : Hypothesising behavioural characteristics of early hominids by observing the behaviour of members of the family Pongidae.
- Mirror self-recognition : A psychological test used as an indicator for the capability of self-recognition in children, patients or non-human animals.
- Human universal : Add brief definition or description
- Uricase : Add brief definition or description
- Hyperuricemia : Elevated uric acid level in the bloodstream, considered a risk factor for the development or gout and may lead to renal disease.
- Cardiovascular disease : Add brief definition or description
- Salt and health : Article describing health effects of salt (sodium chloride) in the diet, giving governments' recommendations for consumption.