Salt and health/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Salt and health, or pages that link to Salt and health or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Salt and health. Needs checking by a human.
- Aldosterone : Major mineralocorticoid steroid hormone that controls electrolytes, blood pressure and hydration.
- Hypertension : A multisystem disease whose hallmark is the elevation of blood pressure.
- Left ventricular hypertrophy : Thickening of the myocardium of the left ventricle of the heart, frequently as a pathological reaction to cardiovascular disease, or high blood pressure.
- Salt (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description