< HydrogenJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hydrogen, or pages that link to Hydrogen or to this page or whose text .
- Elements : In one sense, refers to species or types of atoms, each species/type distinguished by the number of protons in the nuclei of the atoms belonging to the species/type, each species/type having a unique number of nuclear protons; in another sense, refers to substances, or pieces of matter, each composed of multiple atoms solely of a single species/type.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Nuclear chemistry : Subfield of chemistry dealing with radioactivity, nuclear processes and nuclear properties.
- Proton : A subatomic particle with an electric charge of +1 elementary charge.
- Electron : Elementary particle that carries a negative elementary charge −e and has mass 9.109 382 91 × 10−31 kg.
- Deuterium : An isotope of the chemical element hydrogen containing one proton and one neutron.
- Tritium : A radioactive isotope of the chemical element hydrogen containing one proton and two neutrons.