From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pragmatics, or pages that link to Pragmatics or to this page or whose text .
- Semantics (linguistics) : The subfield of the study of language which focuses on meaning.
Communication and discourse
- Communication : The set of interactive processes that create shared meaning.
- Stylistics : Add brief definition or description
- Discourse analysis : Add brief definition or description
- Paralanguage : Set of nonphonemic properties of speech, such as speaking tempo, vocal pitch, and intonational contours, that can be used to communicate attitudes or other shades of meaning.