From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pancreatitis, or pages that link to Pancreatitis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pancreatitis. Needs checking by a human.
- APACHE II : Method commonly used in medicine and critical care for predicting the severity of illness.
- Alcohol : A chemical compound that contains a hydroxy group (OH).
- Ascites : Accumulation of serous fluids in the space between the tissues and organs of the abdominal cavity.
- Bile : Bile acids, bile salts, cholesterol and electrolytes produced in the liver and secreted into the duodenum via the common bile duct.
- Diabetes mellitus : Relative or absolute lack of insulin leading to uncontrolled carbohydrate metabolism.
- Didanosine : Potent HIV-1 reverse transcriptase inhibitor that also acts as a viral DNA chain terminator.
- Peritonitis : An inflammation of the peritoneum (the serous membrane which lines part of the abdominal cavity and some of the viscera it contains).
- Probiotics : Live microbial dietary supplements which beneficially affect the host animal's intestinal microbial balance.