Multicellular organism/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Multicellular organism, or pages that link to Multicellular organism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Multicellular organism. Needs checking by a human.
- Anatomy : The branch of morphology given to the study of the structure of members of the biological kingdom Animalia (animals).
- Apoptosis : Programmed cell death by which cells in a multicellular organism undergo a controlled death.
- Biodiversity : The study of the range of life forms in a given ecosystem.
- Cell (biology) : The basic unit of life, consisting of biochemical networks enclosed by a membrane.
- Germ cell : A kind of cell that is part of the germline, and is involved in the reproduction of organisms.
- Hormone : A chemical director of biological activity that travels through some portion of the body as a messenger.
- Kingdom (biology) : The second highest level taxon of organisms in scientific classification and biological taxonomy.
- Organism : An individual living individual: a complex, adaptive physical system that acts a integrated unit that sustains metabolism and reproduces progeny that resemble it.
- Virus (biology) : A microscopic particle that can infect the cells of a biological organism and can reproduce only with the assistance of the cells it infects.