From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Apoptosis, or pages that link to Apoptosis or to this page or whose text .
- Cell (biology) : The basic unit of life, consisting of biochemical networks enclosed by a membrane.
- Cell cycle : Is the progression of events within a eukaryotic cell between cell divisions.
- Cell signalling : The processing of information in a biological cell.
- Necrosis : Add brief definition or description
- Karyopyknosis : Add brief definition or description
- Karyorrhexis : Add brief definition or description
- Cancer : A generic term for a large group of diseases that can affect any part of the body; one defining feature is the rapid creation of abnormal cells that grow beyond their usual boundaries, and which can then invade adjoining parts of the body and spread to other organs.
- Hormone : A chemical director of biological activity that travels through some portion of the body as a messenger.
- Immune system : Add brief definition or description
- AIDS : A collection of symptoms and signs caused when an infection with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) changes from simple presence to active disease.
- Syndactyly : Add brief definition or description
- Pachygyria : A congenital malformation of the cerebral hemisphere that results in unusually thick convolutions of the cerebral cortex.
- Tumor Nekrosis Factor : Add brief definition or description
- Caspase : Add brief definition or description