Mathematical biology/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mathematical biology, or pages that link to Mathematical biology or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Biology's next microscope: Mathematics : A scientific discussion about the mutual interaction between mathematics and biology.
- Biophysics : The study of forces and energies in biological systems.
- Bioinformatics : The study of (usually molecular) biological systems by computational means.
- Computational biology : The study of biological systems by computational means
- Systems biology : The study of biological systems as a whole.