Evolutionary stable strategy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Evolutionary stable strategy: A game theory strategy having the property that once adopted by a community, departures from it are unlikely to be widely adopted.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Theoretical biology : The study of biological systems by theoretical means.
- Game theory : A field of mathematics commonly associated with economics that provides models for behavior in many diverse situations, and is used in many academic fields from politics to computer science.
- Evolutionary game theory : Add brief definition or description
- Strategy : A set of concepts presumed to help in achieving a goal.
- Equilibrium : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Equilibrium (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Attractor : Add brief definition or description
- Nash equilibrium : A situation in game theory in which no player can improve his position, given the responses of the other players.
- John Maynard Smith : Add brief definition or description
- Prisoner's Dilemma : Add brief definition or description
- Evolutionary fitness : Add brief definition or description
- Fitness landscape : Add brief definition or description