|Many thanks March 2014 donors; special to Darren Duncan. April 2014 donations open; need minimum total $100. Let's exceed that.
Donate here. Donating gifts yourself and CZ.
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Luxembourg, or pages that link to Luxembourg or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Luxembourg. Needs checking by a human.
- Belgium : Federal monarchy (population c. 10.5 million; capital Brussels) in western Europe, located between France, Germany and the Netherlands, and with a short coastline on the North Sea; founding member of the European Union.
- Constitutional monarchy : A monarchical system of government in which the powers of the head of state are determined by a constitution.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Eurocorps : A corps-sized European Union military force, which is normally part of NATO but can act independently of it
- European Union : Political and economic association of 28 European states.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Euro : The official currency of the European Monetary Union.
- France, history : Add brief definition or description
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Franc : The currency of Switzerland and Liechtenstein; it was was also the name given to the currencies of France, Belgium and Luxembourg before they adopted the euro.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- German language : A West-Germanic language, the official language of Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein, one of several official languages in Switzerland and Belgium, and also spoken in Italy and Denmark.
- Germany : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 82.4 million; capital Berlin), with the North Sea, Denmark and the Baltic Sea to the north; Poland and the Czech Republic to the east; Switzerland and Austria to the south; and France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the west; founding member of the European Union.
- History of television technology : Chronology of the development and history of television.
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- Rhine : A large river (ca 1,320 km) that drains portions of northern Europe, flowing from south-eastern Switzerland through Germany and the Netherlands, into the North Sea.
- Wallonia : Southern, mainly French speaking, part of Belgium.
- William I (Netherlands) : King of the Netherlands, 1813-1840.