From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Lutheranism, or pages that link to Lutheranism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Lutheranism. Needs checking by a human.
- Bishop : Christian clergy member with a higher rank than that of priest.
- Christianity : The largest world religion, which centers around the worship of one God, his son Jesus Christ, and his Holy Spirit.
- Edict of Restitution : Attempt by Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor to impose and restore the pro-Catholic religious and territorial situations reached in the Peace of Augsburg (1555).
- Evangelicalism : A historically recent collection of religious beliefs, practices, and traditions typified by an emphasis on evangelism, and by what adherents call a "personal experience" of conversion.
- Friedrich Nietzsche : (1844–1900) German philosopher and writer who developed key concepts of morality, religion and the contemporary culture of Europe.
- Herbert Hoover : US President from 1929 to 1933.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Martin Luther : German theologian and monk (1483-1546); led the Reformation; believed that salvation is granted on the basis of faith rather than deeds.
- Norway : A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
- Philipp Melanchthon : Add brief definition or description
- Poland, history : Add brief definition or description
- Protestantism : The branch of Christianity that separated from the Roman Catholic Church during the Reformation of the 16th century.
- Reformation : The major religious revolution in Western Europe in the 16th century, led by Martin Luther, John Calvin and other Protestants.