Martin Luther/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Martin Luther, or pages that link to Martin Luther or to this page or whose text .
- Reformation : The major religious revolution in Western Europe in the 16th century, led by Martin Luther, John Calvin and other Protestants.
- Protestantism : The branch of Christianity that separated from the Roman Catholic Church during the Reformation of the 16th century.
- Lutheranism : Protestant branch of Christianity, created in the Reformation of the 16th century out of the teachings of German theologian Martin Luther.
- John Wyclif : Add brief definition or description
- : (1370 - 1415) Bohemian religious reformer who was excommunicated by the Roman Catholic Church and burned at the stake as a heretic.
- John Knox : Scottish clergyman (1514-1572), leader of the Scottish Reformation and founder of Scottish Presbyterianism.
- : Desiderius Erasmus, humanist scholar, termed by the historian Lord Acton "the greatest figure in the renaissance".
- John Calvin : A French Protestant theologian during the Protestant Reformation.
- Anabaptism : Add brief definition or description