Lorentz-Lorenz relation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Lorentz-Lorenz relation, or pages that link to Lorentz-Lorenz relation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Lorentz-Lorenz relation. Needs checking by a human.
- Avogadro's constant : The number of entities (such as atoms, ions, or molecules) per mole; dimension mol−1
- Clausius-Mossotti relation : connects the relative permittivity εr of a dielectric to the polarizability α of the atoms or molecules constituting the dielectric.
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Gaussian units : A centimeter-gram-second system of units often used in electrodynamics and special relativity.
- Hendrik Antoon Lorentz : Dutch theoretical physicist (1853 - 1928)
- Lorentz (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Polarizability : The ease by which a charge-distribution polarizes; describes the amount of charge separation caused by an electric field.