Joshua Clayton/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Joshua Clayton, or pages that link to Joshua Clayton or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Joshua Clayton. Needs checking by a human.
- American Revolution : The political and military action of the American colonists who overthrew British control between 1763-1789.
- Caesar Rodney : (October 7, 1728 - June 26, 1784) American lawyer and politician who was an officer of the Delaware militia during the French and Indian War and the American Revolution, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and a representative to the Continental Congress.
- Continental Army : National army of the American Revolutionary War, formed by the Second Continental Congress, under George Washington's command.
- Delaware : A State of the Eastern USA.
- Jehu Davis : Add brief definition or description
- John Cook : (1730 - October 27,1789) An American farmer and politician from Smyrna, in Kent County, Delaware who served in the Delaware General Assembly and as President of Delaware.
- John Dickinson : (November 8, 1732 – February 14, 1808) American lawyer and politician who was a militia officer during the American Revolution, a representative to the Continental Congress, and a delegate to the U.S. Constitutional Convention of 1787.
- John M. Clayton : Add brief definition or description
- Maryland : A State on the Eastern coast of the USA.
- Nicholas Van Dyke : (September 25, 1738 - February 19, 1789) American lawyer and politician who served in the Delaware General Assembly, and was a representative to the Continental Congress from Delaware.
- Physician : A health science professional fully licensed to practice medicine and surgery.
- Thomas Collins : Add brief definition or description
- United States Secretary of State : The senior cabinet officer of the United States, responsible for the conduct of diplomacy, currently Hillary Clinton