Nicholas Van Dyke/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Nicholas Van Dyke, or pages that link to Nicholas Van Dyke or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nicholas Van Dyke. Needs checking by a human.
- American Civil War : Major war 1861-65 fought over slavery in which the U.S. defeated the secessionist Confederate States of America.
- American Revolution : The political and military action of the American colonists who overthrew British control between 1763-1789.
- Articles of Confederation : The first constitution of the United States of America.
- Caesar Rodney : (October 7, 1728 - June 26, 1784) American lawyer and politician who was an officer of the Delaware militia during the French and Indian War and the American Revolution, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and a representative to the Continental Congress.
- Delaware : A State of the Eastern USA.
- George Read (senator) : (1733 - 1798) American lawyer and politician from Delaware; a representative to the Continental Congress, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and a delegate to the U.S. Constitutional Convention of 1787.
- Jehu Davis : Add brief definition or description
- John Cook : (1730 - October 27,1789) An American farmer and politician from Smyrna, in Kent County, Delaware who served in the Delaware General Assembly and as President of Delaware.
- John Dickinson : (November 8, 1732 – February 14, 1808) American lawyer and politician who was a militia officer during the American Revolution, a representative to the Continental Congress, and a delegate to the U.S. Constitutional Convention of 1787.
- John McKinly : This article is a summary description of John McKinly, emphazing the career, political, location and family factors involved in the his career.
- Joshua Clayton : Add brief definition or description
- Thomas Collins : Add brief definition or description