John Cook/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to John Cook, or pages that link to John Cook or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/John Cook. Needs checking by a human.
- American Revolution : The political and military action of the American colonists who overthrew British control between 1763-1789.
- Caesar Rodney : (October 7, 1728 - June 26, 1784) American lawyer and politician who was an officer of the Delaware militia during the French and Indian War and the American Revolution, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and a representative to the Continental Congress.
- Delaware : A State of the Eastern USA.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Jehu Davis : Add brief definition or description
- John Dickinson : (November 8, 1732 – February 14, 1808) American lawyer and politician who was a militia officer during the American Revolution, a representative to the Continental Congress, and a delegate to the U.S. Constitutional Convention of 1787.
- John McKinly : This article is a summary description of John McKinly, emphazing the career, political, location and family factors involved in the his career.
- Joshua Clayton : Add brief definition or description
- Nicholas Van Dyke : (September 25, 1738 - February 19, 1789) American lawyer and politician who served in the Delaware General Assembly, and was a representative to the Continental Congress from Delaware.
- Thomas Collins : Add brief definition or description
- Thomas McKean : (March 19, 1734 - June 24, 1817) American lawyer and politician who was a delegate to the Continental Congress and a signer of the Declaration of Independence.