John McKinly/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to John McKinly, or pages that link to John McKinly or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/John McKinly. Needs checking by a human.
- American Revolution : The political and military action of the American colonists who overthrew British control between 1763-1789.
- Caesar Rodney : (October 7, 1728 - June 26, 1784) American lawyer and politician who was an officer of the Delaware militia during the French and Indian War and the American Revolution, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and a representative to the Continental Congress.
- Delaware : A State of the Eastern USA.
- French and Indian War : (1754-1763) The American extension of the European conflict known as the Seven Years' War.
- George Read (senator) : (1733 - 1798) American lawyer and politician from Delaware; a representative to the Continental Congress, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and a delegate to the U.S. Constitutional Convention of 1787.
- Jehu Davis : Add brief definition or description
- John Cook : (1730 - October 27,1789) An American farmer and politician from Smyrna, in Kent County, Delaware who served in the Delaware General Assembly and as President of Delaware.
- Nicholas Van Dyke : (September 25, 1738 - February 19, 1789) American lawyer and politician who served in the Delaware General Assembly, and was a representative to the Continental Congress from Delaware.
- Physician : A health science professional fully licensed to practice medicine and surgery.
- Thomas Collins : Add brief definition or description
- Thomas McKean : (March 19, 1734 - June 24, 1817) American lawyer and politician who was a delegate to the Continental Congress and a signer of the Declaration of Independence.