John Dickinson/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to John Dickinson, or pages that link to John Dickinson or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/John Dickinson. Needs checking by a human.
- American Revolution : The political and military action of the American colonists who overthrew British control between 1763-1789.
- Annapolis Conference : A gathering of delegates from five of the states of the United States, held in Annapolis, Maryland in 1786.
- Articles of Confederation : The first constitution of the United States of America.
- Caesar Rodney : (October 7, 1728 - June 26, 1784) American lawyer and politician who was an officer of the Delaware militia during the French and Indian War and the American Revolution, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and a representative to the Continental Congress.
- Delaware : A State of the Eastern USA.
- George Read (senator) : (1733 - 1798) American lawyer and politician from Delaware; a representative to the Continental Congress, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and a delegate to the U.S. Constitutional Convention of 1787.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- John Cook : (1730 - October 27,1789) An American farmer and politician from Smyrna, in Kent County, Delaware who served in the Delaware General Assembly and as President of Delaware.
- Joshua Clayton : Add brief definition or description
- Maize : Cereal grain domesticated in Mesoamerica and subsequently spread throughout the world, and one of the most widely grown crops in the Americas.
- Nicholas Van Dyke : (September 25, 1738 - February 19, 1789) American lawyer and politician who served in the Delaware General Assembly, and was a representative to the Continental Congress from Delaware.
- Plan of 1776 : Model set up by the Continental Congress in 1776 for treaties between the new nation, the United States of America, and foreign powers.
- Slavery : A social system in which people have legal rights of property ownership over others.
- Thomas Collins : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Constitution : Document that states the fundamental constitutional law of the United States of America.
- Virginia : A state in the southeastern United States.