Continental Army/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Continental Army, or pages that link to Continental Army or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Continental Army. Needs checking by a human.
- American Revolution, military history : military history of the American Revolution from 1775 to 1781
- American Revolution, naval history : Operations by the Royal Navy, French Navy and fledgling United States Navy during the American Revolution, along with minor participation by other naval forces
- Articles of Confederation : The first constitution of the United States of America.
- Château Ramezay : A museum and historic building in Old Montreal.
- Count Rumford : (1753–1814) An American born soldier, statesman, scientist, inventor and social reformer.
- Edmund Randolph : (1753 – 1813) American Patriot, Governor of Virginia, the first U.S. Attorney General and Secretary of State under George Washington.
- George Washington : First President of the United States (1789-1797) and commander in chief of the Continental Army.
- John McKinly : This article is a summary description of John McKinly, emphazing the career, political, location and family factors involved in the his career.
- Joshua Clayton : Add brief definition or description
- Nathanael Greene : A general in the Continental Army during the American Revolution; he became one of George Washington's most trusted aides.
- Thomas Paine : (1737-1809) English writer, intellectual and revolutionary whose works were influential during the Enlightenment in the United States and Europe.