American Revolution, naval history/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to American Revolution, naval history, or pages that link to American Revolution, naval history or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/American Revolution, naval history. Needs checking by a human.
- American Revolution, military history : military history of the American Revolution from 1775 to 1781
- American Revolution : The political and military action of the American colonists who overthrew British control between 1763-1789.
- John Paul Jones (naval officer) : (b. John Paul, July 6, 1747 - July 18, 1792) Officer in the Continental Navy, known as the "Father of the American Navy."
- Naval guns and gunnery : Artillery weapons on ships, and techniques and devices for aiming them.
- Naval warfare : The military history of the organized navies of the world from 300 BCE to the present.
- U.S. Navy : The branch of the United States Armed Forces charged with sea operations