Hybrid-pi model/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hybrid-pi model, or pages that link to Hybrid-pi model or to this page or whose text .
- Bipolar transistor : A three-terminal semiconductor device used for switching and amplification.
- MOSFET : A type of field-effect transistor with four electrical contacts and three layers: a metal top layer (connected to the gate contact),separated by an insulating layer (usually an oxide layer) from a semiconductor layer (connected to the body contact). The gate voltage switches "on" and "off" the electrical connection between a source and drain contact at the semiconductor surface.
- Two-port network : An electrical network with two ports, useful for simplifying linear electrical circuits
- Miller effect : The increase in the equivalent input capacitance of an inverting voltage amplifier due to a capacitance connected between two gain-related nodes.
- Mode (electronics) : A range of operation of an electrical device set by its bias condition or, when no signals are present, its quiescent or operating point.