Return ratio/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Return ratio, or pages that link to Return ratio or to this page or whose text .
- Asymptotic gain model : A formal expression for the gain of negative feedback amplifiers that can provide intuitive insight and often is easier to evaluate than a direct analysis of the gain.
- Hybrid-pi model : A circuit model used for analyzing the small-signal behavior of transistors.
- Negative feedback amplifier : An amplifier in which a fraction of its output is combined with the signal at its input that opposes the signal in what is called negative feedback in order to improve performance and to reduce sensitivity to parameter variations introduced by manufacturing or environmental uncertainties.
- MOSFET : A type of field-effect transistor with four electrical contacts and three layers: a metal top layer (connected to the gate contact),separated by an insulating layer (usually an oxide layer) from a semiconductor layer (connected to the body contact). The gate voltage switches "on" and "off" the electrical connection between a source and drain contact at the semiconductor surface.
- Bipolar transistor : A three-terminal semiconductor device used for switching and amplification.