Asymptotic gain model/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Asymptotic gain model, or pages that link to Asymptotic gain model or to this page or whose text .
- Return ratio : For a dependent source in a linear electrical circuit, the negative of the ratio between the current (voltage) returned to the site of a dependent source and the current (voltage) of a replacement independent source.
- Hybrid-pi model : A circuit model used for analyzing the small-signal behavior of transistors.
- Negative feedback amplifier : An amplifier in which a fraction of its output is combined with the signal at its input that opposes the signal in what is called negative feedback in order to improve performance and to reduce sensitivity to parameter variations introduced by manufacturing or environmental uncertainties.
- MOSFET : A type of field-effect transistor with four electrical contacts and three layers: a metal top layer (connected to the gate contact),separated by an insulating layer (usually an oxide layer) from a semiconductor layer (connected to the body contact). The gate voltage switches "on" and "off" the electrical connection between a source and drain contact at the semiconductor surface.
- Bipolar transistor : A three-terminal semiconductor device used for switching and amplification.