Negative feedback amplifier/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Negative feedback amplifier, or pages that link to Negative feedback amplifier or to this page or whose text .
- Feedback : The use of information from the monitoring of system performance either to modify or to maintain that performance.
- Hybrid-pi model : A circuit model used for analyzing the small-signal behavior of transistors.
- MOSFET : A type of field-effect transistor with four electrical contacts and three layers: a metal top layer (connected to the gate contact),separated by an insulating layer (usually an oxide layer) from a semiconductor layer (connected to the body contact). The gate voltage switches "on" and "off" the electrical connection between a source and drain contact at the semiconductor surface.
- Bipolar transistor : A three-terminal semiconductor device used for switching and amplification.
- Nullor : A theoretical network element with infinite gain useful for modeling circuits containing operational amplifiers