Mode (electronics)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mode (electronics), or pages that link to Mode (electronics) or to this page or whose text .
- Bipolar transistor : A three-terminal semiconductor device used for switching and amplification.
- Hybrid-pi model : A circuit model used for analyzing the small-signal behavior of transistors.
- Metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor : A type of field-effect transistor with four electrical contacts and three layers: a metal top layer (connected to the gate contact), separated by an insulating layer (usually an oxide layer) from a semiconductor layer (connected to the body contact). The gate voltage switches "on" and "off" the electrical connection between a source and drain contact at the semiconductor surface.
- Two-port network : An electrical network with two ports, useful for simplifying linear electrical circuits