Miller effect/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Miller effect, or pages that link to Miller effect or to this page or whose text .
- Two-port network : An electrical network with two ports, useful for simplifying linear electrical circuits
- Hybrid-pi model : A circuit model used for analyzing the small-signal behavior of transistors.
- Mode (electronics) : A range of operation of an electrical device set by its bias condition or, when no signals are present, its quiescent or operating point.
- Pole splitting : A form of frequency compensation used in an electronic amplifier to increase the stability of the amplifier and improve its step response at the cost of decreased speed.