Current mirror/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Current mirror, or pages that link to Current mirror or to this page or whose text .
- Widlar current source : a modification of the basic two-transistor current mirror that incorporates an emitter degeneration resistor for only the output transistor, enabling the current source to generate low currents using only moderate resistor values and therefore a small area
- Metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor : A type of field-effect transistor with four electrical contacts and three layers: a metal top layer (connected to the gate contact), separated by an insulating layer (usually an oxide layer) from a semiconductor layer (connected to the body contact). The gate voltage switches "on" and "off" the electrical connection between a source and drain contact at the semiconductor surface.
- Bipolar transistor : A three-terminal semiconductor device used for switching and amplification.
- Mode (electronics) : A range of operation of an electrical device set by its bias condition or, when no signals are present, its quiescent or operating point.