From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Half-life, or pages that link to Half-life or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Half-life. Needs checking by a human.
- Atenolol : A cardioselective adrenergic beta-antagonist medication for hypertension and angina pectoris.
- Biologically based health practices : Methods in conventional medicine, complementary and alternative medicine and traditional medicine that share the characteristic that substances used in the practice come from plants or animals
- Cadmium : A chemical element with the symbol Cd and atomic number 48.
- Cobalt : A hard, lustrous, grey metal, a chemical element with symbol Co and atomic number 27.
- Digitalis glycosides : A family of alkaloids that are either plant extracts from Digitalis purpurea or synthetic analogues, which improve the pumping ability of the heart, although have a narrow therapeutic index before they become toxic
- Gold : Chemical element 79, symbol Au, a lustrous corrosion-resistant precious metal used for money, electronics and jewelry.
- Half-life (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Hydrogen : The most abundant and lightest chemical element which has atomic number Z = 1 and chemical symbol H.
- Hydroxyl : A molecule consisting of an oxygen atom and a hydrogen atom connected by a covalent bond (single bond).
- Imidacloprid : A chloronicotinyl insecticide that acts on the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor.
- Iridium : A very hard, brittle, silvery-white transition metal and chemical element with atomic number 77, and is represented by the symbol Ir.
- Lead : Chemical element number 82, a corrosion-resistant, dense, ductile heavy metal known to cause neurological problems.
- Neptunium : A synthetic element, having the chemical symbol Np, and atomic number (the number of protons) 93.
- Neutropenia : A decrease in the number of neutrophilic leukocytes in the blood.
- Nitrogen : A chemical element, symbolized by N, with an atomic number of 7; the most abundant element in the atmosphere of the Earth.
- Nuclear fuel cycle : The progression of nuclear fuel through a series of differing stages, also called the nuclear fuel chain.
- Oxygen : A chemical element with the symbol O and atomic number 8.
- Oxytocin : A mammalian hormone that is secreted into the bloodstream from the posterior pituitary gland, and which is also released into the brain where it has effects on social behaviors.
- Penciclovir : antiviral drug used to treat herpes virus infections
- Phosphorus : Chemical element (Z=15) vital to life and widely used in fertilizers, detergents and pesticides.
- Radioactivity : The property of the unstable nuclei of chemical elements to decay into another isotope, emitting energy or particles
- Scandium : A silvery-white metallic transition metal, with symbol Sc and atomic number 21.
- Technetium : A synthetic element, having the chemical symbol Tc, and atomic number (the number of protons) 43.