Gram-negative bacteria/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Gram-negative bacteria, or pages that link to Gram-negative bacteria or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gram-negative bacteria. Needs checking by a human.
- Cinoxacin : An antibiotic used to treat urinary tract infections caused by many aerobic, Gram-negative bacteria.
- Dactinomycin : An antibiotic (and RNA polymerase inhibitor) seldom used against bacterial infections but used against some cancers.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Salmonella enterica : Rod shaped, flagellated, aerobic, Gram-negative bacterium that causes food poisoning and gastroenteritis.