Salmonella enterica/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Salmonella enterica, or pages that link to Salmonella enterica or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Salmonella enterica. Needs checking by a human.
- Aplastic anemia : Disorder in which the bone marrow greatly decreases or stops production of blood cells.
- Bacteria : A major group of single-celled microorganisms.
- Typhoid fever : An acute systemic, febrile infection caused by Salmonella typhi, a serotype of Salmonella enterica serotype Typhi, spread by fecal-oral contamination, best prevented by water treatment
- U.S. intelligence analysis of patterns of infectious diseases and impacts : The United States intelligence community model for the spread and world impact of infectious disease