From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Genotype, or pages that link to Genotype or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Genotype. Needs checking by a human.
- Allele : A specific sequence of a gene, and one of a pair in a diploid cell (one per chromosome).
- Amino acid : Biochemical with an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydrogen atom, and a side chain bonded to a central carbon.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- DNA : A macromolecule — chemically, a nucleic acid — that stores genetic information.
- Gene : The functional unit of heredity.
- Homocysteine : A thiol-containing amino acid formed by a demethylation of methionine.
- Horse colors : Coat colors and distinctive markings on horses caused by melanin appearing in two forms, eumelanin (black) and phaeomelanin (orange-red), and variations of those two.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Natural selection : The differential survival and/or reproduction of classes of entities that differ in one or more characteristics
- Transposon : Blocks of conserved DNA that can occasionally move to different positions within the chromosomes of a cell.