From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Epigenetics, or pages that link to Epigenetics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Epigenetics. Needs checking by a human.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- DNA : A macromolecule — chemically, a nucleic acid — that stores genetic information.
- Genetics : The study of the inheritance of characteristics, genes and DNA.
- Gene : The functional unit of heredity.
- Germ cell : A kind of cell that is part of the germline, and is involved in the reproduction of organisms.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Nucleic acid : A class of macromolecules important in conveying genetic information.