Nucleic acid/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Nucleic acid, or pages that link to Nucleic acid or to this page or whose text .
- Nucleus : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See nucleus (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Cell (biology) : The basic unit of life, consisting of biochemical networks enclosed by a membrane.
- Adenine : A base incorporated into DNA and RNA and part of an energy carrier, as ATP, in metabolism.
- Cytosine : Add brief definition or description
- Epigenetics : Modifications in a gene's activity, expression, and/or regulation that do not involve changes to the DNA sequence. It is possible for such differences to be inherited from one generation to the next.
- Genetics : The study of the inheritance of characteristics, genes and DNA.
- Guanosine : A nucleoside comprising guanine attached to a ribose (ribofuranose) ring via a β-N9-glycosidic bond.
- Thymine : Add brief definition or description
- Uracil : One of the four bases found in ribonucleic acid (RNA).
- 5-methoxy-cytosine : Add brief definition or description
- 5-methyl-cytosine : Add brief definition or description