From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cytokines, or pages that link to Cytokines or to this page or whose text .
- Immunology : The study of all aspects of the immune system in all animals.
- Interleukin : Soluble cytokines that stimulate growth-related activities of leukocytes as well as other cell types, enhancing cell proliferation and differentiation, DNA synthesis, secretion of other biologically active molecules and responses to immune and inflammatory stimuli.
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha : Cytokine involved in systemic inflammation and is a member of a group that stimulates the acute phase reaction
- Tumor necrosis factor-beta : Add brief definition or description