From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Anabolism, or pages that link to Anabolism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Anabolism. Needs checking by a human.
- Adenosine triphosphate : A molecule sometimes called the "energy currency" of a cell
- Carbohydrate metabolism : The various biochemical processes responsible for the formation, breakdown and interconversion of carbohydrates in living organisms.
- Catabolism : The metabolic process that breaks down molecules into smaller units.
- Cell (biology) : The basic unit of life, consisting of biochemical networks enclosed by a membrane.
- Citric acid cycle : A series of enzyme-catalysed chemical reactions of central importance in all living cells that use oxygen as part of cellular respiration.
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- List of biology topics : Add brief definition or description
- Metabolism : The modification of chemical substances by living organisms.
- Neurotransmitter : A class of chemicals which relay, amplify or modulate electrical signals between a neuron and other cells in the nervous system.