From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Biochemistry, or pages that link to Biochemistry or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Protein : A polymer of amino acids; basic building block of living systems.
- Nucleic acid : A class of macromolecules important in conveying genetic information.
- Amino acid : Biochemical with an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydrogen atom, and a side chain bonded to a central carbon.
- Enzyme : A protein that catalyzes (i.e. accelerate) chemical reactions.
- Cofactor : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Cofactor (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.